Rape isn’t about uncontrollable sexual desire. You only have to listen in on a Call of Duty game to see that. When that kid crows, “I raped you!”, he’s not calling the other guy sexy; he’s saying he defeated him, dominated him, humiliated him. That’s what rape is about, and that should scare you.
gonna reblog this till I stop tumbling
(via baddragonpony)Source: meepitperson
I love this
"you come here often?"
"hey baby did it hurt when you fell from heaven-"
"FAVOR THE BOW, EH? I’M A SWORD MAN MYSELF"
"Excuse me miss, I think I —"
"Lemme guess… someone stole your sweetroll."
"Nice shoes, wanna f—"
"SOME MAY CALL THIS JUNK ME I CALL THEM TREASURES"
"Can I buy you a—"
"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM. NOBODY BREAKS THE LAW ON MY WATCH."
(via baddragonpony)Source: twitter.com
Fuck this post
Fuck this post so much.
You want a “Why not?”
How about the way your best friend’s older sister will throw up by the side of the road because she’s crying so hard
How about the way your best friend will sob for weeks in her showers, in her bedroom, in the bathroom at school
How about the way your mother will cry every time she looks at herself in the mirror and pictures herself bringing you home
How about the way your father’s eyes will NEVER stop mirroring the image of your hanging body
How about the way your boyfriend will sit in his room in silence, unable to eat or sleep, or even to fucking shower, because why would he want to continue without you
How about the way the girl who called you a brother will start crying every time she sees your parents
How about the way your family will sit in your house after the funeral looking blankly at one another, because god knows they can’t find a fucking thing to say that doesn’t just float through the air where you should be walking
How about the way your sister will wake up every morning and see your door and convince herself that you could still be there, just sleeping in your bed
How about the way your ex girlfriend will come over and pull your clothes from the drawers and cry while she holds them desperately to her face to breathe in what’s left of you
Don’t you dare tell me it won’t change things
There may be stars in the sky and wind in the air and sun in the clouds
But without you we do not want them
Don’t you dare be selfish enough to believe you aren’t important to us
So fuck this post
and fuck this romanticism of suicide
and fuck you for leaving my sister to cry in her room when she thinks nobody can hear
“this leaves men confused and unable to pigeonhole you. What they are forced to do instead is… take you seriously.”
Reblog every time
Whoever wrote this dialogue is a freakin’ genius
What is this from?
Its from a movie called Syrup and its v good and v under rated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(via baddragonpony)Source: un-usuall-m3mory-x3
might as well post this here
I will probably never finish this but here have this cute boy with his monster girlfriend
making those kinds of lines w a mouse is time taking but hh i ireally like the result
also her body is like this if u can not understand it
(via gristlechew)Source: miceyogurt
1. Stop faking your fucking orgasms. Society already tells young men that they run the fucking universe - if they can’t turn your cunt into a shooting star then for god’s sake, let them know about it.
2. Once you’ve stopped faking your fucking orgasms, use this newfound honesty throughout the rest of your life - stop ordering coffee you don’t actually like; stop sitting at a desk and allowing people to treat you like shit in the hopes that a meek attitude will earn you a promotion (it won’t); stop telling people they can finish your food when you’re not actually done yet. These may seem petty, but they add up, just like every orgasm you didn’t actually get to have.
3. If you wanna dance all night, dance all fucking night. Dance all night even if you have work in the morning. The worst that will happen is you’ll drink RedBull all day and look like a zombie - pass it off as a head cold to the real zombies you work with and flick through the embarrassing photos you’re being tagged in as you pretend to take a shit for some peace and quiet. I promise, you’ll remember dancing all night in ten years, not the suspicious way your boss looked at you that morning.
4. If your ass looks big in that, that’s a good thing.
5. You will never be as young as you are this second. Embrace it.
6. Embrace the fact that you’re going to get older. Ask your boyfriend if he will still love you when you’re seventy and your tits are down to your knees. Look forward to this time - seventy year old women are allowed to do pretty much whatever they want, and no-one can stop them. You can carry candy in your bag and not share it with a single soul. You can stay home all day and cross-stitch expletives onto handkerchiefs for your grandchildren and slip them under the table out of sight of the people you raised. You can drink whisky at 10am. Every phase of your life is going to be amazing for different reasons. Embrace that.
7. A lot of people will pretend to love Bukowski. Don’t pretend to love Bukowski if you don’t love Bukowski. It’s overplayed and no-one will mind if you actually like Virginia Andrews instead - the people who do mind are boring."
Winternet is coming
pretty sure i’ve rebageled this 20 times already but it’s just so good
Did you just say rebagled?
this is actually one of my favorite things
Everytime I see this, I have to rebagel it.
(via fiveonthe)Source: tastefullyoffensive
Man, one of the things assholes say that I find hilariously wrong, is that having a story with a large number of queer people is unrealistic. As if the distribution of queer people is completely even across all segments of the population. As if the supposed fact that 1/10 people are gay means that…
been feeling kind of paranoid lately
Take that time by yourself to get to know yourself and rediscover what makes you shine. Don’t surrender yourself to waiting, and don’t stay isolated for too long, because there’s a beautiful you the world is dying to meet.
(via fiveonthe)Source: aoboat
“Anastasios Gionis is a digital sculptor and 3D modeler for the film industry. His work has been featured in films such as Snow White and the Huntsman, Cabin in the Woods, Land of the Lost, Hop, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, and The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor.
"He also did character design for kids TV shows including As Told by Ginger, All Grown Up, Squirrel Boy, and Rocket Power.”
I thought that this was some crazy silent hill shit.
Holy Shit me too, they need to be in silent hill.
(via venisol)Source: sean-clancy
How to be Alone: A video that changed my life.
This is an amazingly inspirational creative piece.
I honestly just want to say thank you for not erasing my text, just to replace it with yours when this video is so special to me. Thank you so much for not doing that. <3 That was so kind of you.
I believe my life may have changed from watching this. It’s a whole new perspective on being alone. I love this
I get so overwhelmed when I see this again and again on my dash and watch the notes grow.
I KNOW THIS WOMAN I’ve met her she lives in my hometown she was our poet laureate for a year
THIS VIDEO LITERALLY CHANGED MY LIFE and taught me how to embrace my introversion and was my inspiration for going to dinner alone and going to movies alone and traveling alone and it’s still relevant and still challenges me on a daily basis
I’m so glad that so many people get to know Tanya Davis and this incredible piece of art